Despite critical acclaim, years of work, and literally every penny I have, plus another 650,000 pennies that I didn't have, and every penny I've earned since then, very few people even know Falling Uphill exists. If you enjoyed re-living the adventure, and re-imagining life, please help spread the word.
- Tell your friends. This is the number one way to help. Most book sales are a direct result of word-of-mouth. Post a link on your website, Pinterest or share our Facebook
- Write a review and get a FREE book. Try Amazon or you can even submit a review to your local paper or community newsletter (such as a bike club). More info.
- Gift. Give your friends "Falling Uphill" as a real-life example of how to create real hope and change in yourself and therefore the world. Or request your local library order a copy.
- Special events. Scott's slideshows and inspirational talks have inspired thousands. Recommend Scott at your next business meeting, bike club, church event or to your school PTO. Scott can even attend book groups for a reading.
- Contact your favorite newspaper, radio or TV station. The media is always thirsty for new stories, and most show great interest in a story about a man who rode a bicycle around the world, and now that there is a book and a book tour, they'll be even more interested to share the inspiration with their audience. An email or phone call only takes a few minutes. Cut-and-paste this letter to the media and send it to your favorite national shows.
Here's a couple ideas. Click to see an example:
- If you're an event organizer or member of the media visit the press room for lots of photos and collateral material.