How to order
For the book enthusiast:
- BUY NOW. Support authors and artists by buying direct. Purchase the book here, through my website, and receive a personalized copy. Buy now.
- YOUR FAVORITE BOOKSTORE. Special order books at your favorite brick-and-mortar bookstore.
- ONLINE. Buy the book online through Amazonor Barnes & Noble or any other your prefer; however, please consider supporting your local community by buying direct. Make informed decisions, read an interesting article about The high cost of low prices.
- LECTURE TOUR. Organize your local community to host a lecture by Scott Stoll and he'll bring the books to you. More info.
For groups, businesses and non-profit organizations:
- RETAIL STORES. Standard industry discounts are available (wholesale prices) and books are shipped directly to your business.
- BOOKSELLERS. Alternatively, booksellers may order the book through Ingram or their standard distribution services.
- SCHOOLS. Special bulk orders can be shipped directly to your organization at wholesale prices.
- NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS. Special bulk orders can be shipped directly to your organization at wholesale prices.
- FREE at your local library, school or community organization. As a public service, libraries will order books upon your request. You may also ask your school or community organization to order a copy for their personal libraries and study groups.
- FREE promotional books signed by the author.
- Writes an unbiased Amazon review good or bad and get any book free mailed to anyone in the United States with a personal inscription from the author. Just email us a link to your review and your mailing address!
- Send us a photo of "Falling Uphill" while you are traveling and get a free book signed and mailed to anyone anywhere.
- FREE rental with Amazon Kindle Prime.
Perhaps your school or organization would like to organize a simple fundraiser with Scott's children's books with Scott as a visiting guest author. Meeting Scott in person inspires students to dream big dreams and discover the faith that dreams, like cycling around the world, are really possible. And, the books make great gifts for friends of family. We'll even donate a set to the school library. For more information, please click here.
Shipping options and cost, cancellations, returns, backorders, special orders, etc.
If you have any questions, or would like to place a special wholesale or bulk order, please contact us. We'll respond as soon as possible.
- There is a first class international shipping (7 days) option when you "proceed to checkout" in Paypal.
- You can upgrade to priority mail (1-3 days) on the last page of checkout.**
- Books are posted within 1-2 business days via USPS Media Mail (the same as most bookstores), which takes 2-9 business days to arrive. Orders of 10 or more books shipped UPS commercial ground.
- If you need a customized quantity or shipping request,
please contact us. We'd be happy to help.
- Flat-rate shipping. ** Order as many books as you like for one small price.
Hint: Order all 3 books and save. USA: $3.99 • Canada: $5.99 • International: $10.99
* Books ordered at the wholesale price may be shipped direct from the printer; and, therefore may not signed by the author, except by special request.
** Please note: Shipping prices are approximate. Paypal's shipping calculator is not very sophisticated. Thank you for your understanding.
Returns and cancellations
- Do you require buyers to cancel specific time period?
Please cancel orders within 1 business day, or the books may be shipped.
- Is my book returnable?
Yes. Small orders under 10 are returnable within 30 days in an unopened package. However, if you are part of the affiliate program and have placed a large order, returns are accepted at any time. Shipping & handling is the responsibility of the customer.
- Are there exceptions to your return or cancellation policies?
If you feel you need an exception, please contact us.
- Do you require buyers to return items in their original shipping containers and/or packaging? Yes.
- Will you or the buyer pay for postage? The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling fees.
- Do you charge restocking or other fees? No.
- How do you handle out of stock or backordered items?
When books run out, they are printed on-demand and take up to 3 business days to print and approixmately 1-7 business days to ship via UPS ground; however, small or special orders may experience additional delays as they will have to be shipped to The Argonauts to be signed by the author.
- Special orders may experience delays for similar reasons.