Contact us for more information about anything, including books, bikes, motivational speaking and the make-a-book project. If you are submitting an inspirational story, please read the submission guidelines below.
Share your amazing adventure
Help inspire others to live their dreams.
We’re dedicated to inspiring the human spirit, and to enabling people to venture into the unknown and turn their dreams into reality. No matter what you call it — the hero’s journey, wanderlust, walkabout, vision quest, coming-of-age ritual, a once-in-a-lifetime adventure, spiritual awakening, the travel bug, voyage into the unknown, or self-transcendence — this is our exploration of life. Whether your journey is to be a world traveler, cupcake baker or street sweeper, as long as you do it with passion, we’d love to share your story with our fans.
Thank you for your interest. There are basically 3 types of guest post:
- Before the journey: Most authors/adventurers agree that before they even begin their journey, writing a story helps them focus on their purpose and goals, including a theme such as charity, journalism, photography, best hamburger, etc. So, we welcome stories about your mental/physical/spiritual preparations.
- After the journey: Likewise, stories written at the end of the journey also helps authors/adventurers ponder the lessons they learned and how their journey may fit into the bigger picture of their life and those whose paths they crossed. “I can say if it weren’t for writing my book, a lot would have been lost in space and time.” ~ Scott
- During the journey: Send us updates from the road. This is our most popular post. We’ve had thousands of submissions.
- We only accept stories from the first person point of view; so, it must be about an adventurer that inspired you or an adventure you did.
- Please keep your story inspirational or about the challenges of personal growth.
- Make sure your submission has a purpose, like a lesson learned or takeaway message for the reader.
- See the Feature Explorer (Argonauts) for inspiration.
- Headline, Subhead
- Links to photos (or you can email them later)
- Website URL
- Story about 300-1000 words.
- Credits (author, photographer, sources)
- The author agrees that to the best of their ability all information submitted is accurate and not intended to harm anyone in anyway.