By advertising on The Argonauts you can help empower kids to dream, discover and make a difference in the world. All profits support our Make-A-Book Project
Advertising has many of the same benefits as sponsorship. Plus an opportunity to be seen by one of our hundreds of cross-media events.
Pictured below is one of our sponsored adventures
This small adventure of bicycling across the Ohio River was featured in Cincinnati Magazine and more. It was just one of the hundreds of great media opportunities we’ve had for sponsors and partners. See our press room for more info.
The Argonauts has about 12,000-34,000 unique visitors a month with approximately a 25-50% loyal fan base. And that number is constantly growing with all the work we are doing. We can place guest posts, advertorials, banner ads, text links or even related product stories on our blog. And we offer clients search engine optimized (SEO) advertising and guest posts. We also offer full-service graphic design for your advertisements.
Sponsored Links and Guest Posts
Links on our website, including our popular Resource or Travel Planning pages, are only $1 per month. Guest posts are currently $50 for an indefinite period of time — high-quality posts are not deleted. Our submission guidelines are similar to regular guest posts. These types of articles are what our readers want. We find that they get a higher clickthrough rate than an article written by an anonymous person.
- Generally, we only accept stories from the first person point of view; so, it must be about an adventurer that inspired you or an adventure you did!
- Make sure your story has a purpose, like a life lesson learned. Ask yourself: What is the message I want my reader to take away to make their life better?
- Dramatize the challenges of your personal growth, but please keep the overall tone of your story inspirational.
- See the Feature Explorer (Argonauts) for inspiration. Here are two of our best sponsored articles:
- Author name
- Links to photos, or please can email them later.
- Your website URL.
- Story about 300-1000 words.
- Credits (author, photographer, sources)
- Optimize your post for a keyword or phrase.
- Meta description (One sentence summary less than 156 characters long.)
- Excerpt (One paragraph summary.)
- 1-3 links for where the reader can get more information.
- Note: If your article includes a lot of spammy links, your article will be flagged by Google Search and we will both be penalized.
Please contact us for more information about our rates and opportunities customized to your business needs.