You are welcome to use any images and short excerpts from this website for journalistic, educational or non-profit endeavors. Please attribute “Scott Stoll” and link to this website if possible. To include a full custom story please contact us.
Great job yesterday! The anchors loved you, said only good things in the after show meeting.M. Dooley, WGN producer
Photos and video
You are welcome to use any photos or videos, please credit “Scott Stoll” and link back to our website https://theargonauts.com/.
- Basic photos of Scott.
- Favorite photos of the world bike tour.
- More photo albums on Flickr.
- HD TV splash screens: Falling Uphill, map of the route, logos, cover images. Suitable for 1080p, 16:9 widescreen and standard 4:3 resolution display.
- Also, you can use anything from our Videos or Youtube page.
- To download raw footage see video clips of Scott and bicycle touring. Or contact us, and we’ll send you the file formats you need.
- Also, see TV media interviews.
Favorite media coverage
Along with an independent best-selling book, the story of my adventure around the world has been featured in hundreds of newspapers, televisions and radio stations throughout the world. If you include websites my story has been featured over one-thousand times.
- Read my favorite summary of my trip in the San Francisco Chronicle.
- Or read another great summary in the New York Times.
- And I’m proud to have had a full-color, full-page in The Milwaukee Journal. (unfortunately, this story has been archived.) However, the follow-up story is currently available. JSOnline.
- My favorite Latin American story ran in every country this side of the globe Infobae.
- Even my bicycle is famous in this nationally syndicated Gear Junkie story, including Outdoor Magazine: The Bike that went Around the World.
- Korean Dail Economic
- The Buenos Aires Herald. Reprint. This 120-year-old newspaper went out of business.
- The Korean Economic Daily.
- I’ve been on TV a lot, here is one of my favorites Outdoor Wisconsin.
- Here are my two favorite radio interviews: Wisconsin Public Radio and Around the World Radio.
- And my story has been featured on hundreds of websites, like WOOW.bike.
And here is everything else I’ve managed to save:
- Media Appearances: TV, Radio, Web, Newspaper & Magazine, Books. (List.)
- Reprints. (Some of the full stories reprinted here.)
Contact us if you need anything. Scott is a professional graphic designer (it pays for the books and adventures) and would be happy to help.
- Promotional ideas.
- More ideas of how an event might look in my photos of Book signings.
- Letter to the media email template: Send this letter to your local media (newspaper, TV, radio or special event) or copy-paste into online forms like TED.
- Collateral material: posters, fliers, map, logos, cover images, etc. Download the PDF promotional materials. Use them as they are, modify them or create your own materials using the photos and words from this website. One side has been left blank for you to put all your contact and event information.
- High-resolution “Falling Uphill” cover images and logos.
- Fliers and various templates