Once again I’m making some painful sacrifices for an adventure that I hope will reap lifelong rewards. In this case, it will be Falling Uphill Book Tour.
- Small 400 square foot cottage (read: rent an pricey, but very nice remodeled garage) in Santa Barbara, CA.
- Graphic design career.
- Log bed.
- Handmade Afghanistan rugs.
- Expensive paintings.
- Plus all the annoying little things no man should ever have to buy, like a broom and dustpan. And, perhaps a date
- with my ex-girlfriend, provided you want to get married, have kids, and aren’t planning on bicycling off into the
- sunset, but I should probably ask her first.
- Basically everything except my bicycle and book must go.