Sorry for the inconvenience. We’re working on a fix and an upgrade for WordPress 5.0.
Contact us for more information about anything, including books, bikes, motivational speaking and the make-a-book project. If you are submitting an inspirational story, please read the submission guidelines below.
Share your amazing adventure
Help inspire others to live their dreams.
We’re dedicated to inspiring the human spirit, and to enabling people to venture into the unknown and turn their dreams into reality. No matter what you call it — the hero’s journey, wanderlust, walkabout, vision quest, coming-of-age ritual, a once-in-a-lifetime adventure, spiritual awakening, the travel bug, voyage into the unknown, or self-transcendence — this is our exploration of life. Whether your journey is to be a world traveler, cupcake baker or street sweeper, as long as you do it with passion, we’d love to share your story with our fans.
Thank you for your interest. There are basically 3 types of guest post:
- Before the journey: Most authors/adventurers agree that before they even begin their journey, writing a story helps them focus on their purpose and goals, including a theme such as charity, journalism, photography, best hamburger, etc. So, we welcome stories about your mental/physical/spiritual preparations.
- After the journey: Likewise, stories written at the end of the journey also helps authors/adventurers ponder the lessons they learned and how their journey may fit into the bigger picture of their life and those whose paths they crossed. “I can say if it weren’t for writing my book, a lot would have been lost in space and time.” ~ Scott
- During the journey: Send us updates from the road. This is our most popular post. We’ve had thousands of submissions.
- These are free guest posts. If you want to advertise here on our website, please read our advertising guidelines.
- We only accept stories from the first person point of view; so, it must be about an adventurer that inspired you or an adventure you did!
- Make sure your story has a purpose, like a life lesson learned. Ask yourself: What is the message I want my reader to take away to make their life better?
- Dramatize the challenges of your personal growth, but please keep the overall tone of your story inspirational.
- See the Feature Explorer (Argonauts) for inspiration. Here’s an example of one of our favorite articles:
- Author name
- Links to photos, or please can email them later.
- Your website URL. (A link back to your website is one of the best things you can do for SEO.)
- Story about 300-1000 words.
- Credits (author, photographer, sources)
- If you know how, please include:
- Meta description (One sentence summary less than 156 characters long.)
- Excerpt (One paragraph summary.)
- 1-3 links for where the reader can get more information.