Being pulled by a kite on a recumbent trike across Mongolia!?
A kite-trike tour! That’s the vision about an adventure from Matthias Ramsel! His next adventure will be a tricycle powered by a kite. His amazing trip will starts in Novosibirsk (Russia), crossing Mongolia with tailwinds from west to east and ends with a bit of luck in Bejing, (China). A journey over 5000 kilometers often with a paved road surface and no amenities.
For Matthias, it is not so much a question of the destination or the enjoy the journey, it is about the method of travel. The 36-year old German designer developed his own luggage system. And now he is putting it to the test.
Matthias will try to answer some of these questions, soon!
- How obsessions and dreams will come true?
- And what about the preparation for a journey into uncertainty?
Check this out for more Information:
- Tour-Trailer. (Sorry the video is currently unavailable. Stay tuned for the documentary.)
- The-Transmongolian-Kite-Trike-Tour on Facebook
- Best adult trikes.
- Tips for riding an adult tricycle.